Tony started out his career younger than most, getting into the real estate industry at just 17 years old and opening the doors at Ray White Greenacre shortly after. His office boasted a massive 48% market share, and when he sold it in 1996 he was immediately snapped up by Ray White Corporate.
Beginning his corporate career as a Business Development Manager, Tony quickly moved up to State Director for Ray White Financial Services (now Loan Market), watching over a team of 38 brokers and increasing their business volume from 20 million per month to 60 million in the short 3 years he was there.
After a successful corporate career, Tony is excited to be back working in the area he loves, as Director of Ray White Bankstown. Alongside Charlie Sioud, Tony brings a wealth of experience in not just the real estate industry, but local area knowledge. He’s passionate about building a strong team with a great culture who pride themselves on the service they deliver to the people of Bankstown and the surrounding areas.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Bankstown
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Bankstown
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Bankstown
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Bankstown
- 2017/2018 - 30 Year Service Award