Joshua brings great communication and negotiation skills to his work and has a strong background in customer service from his time working at Qantas.
Joshua has excelled at creating long term relationships with clients and putting his customer service skills to good use rather than focusing on the transaction, Joshua’s priority is helping clients with their long term real estate goals.
Through hard work & commitment Joshua has worked his way up to becoming one of the youngest Elite & Chairman Performers in the Ray White Group (Since he was 21), representing the top 1% of agents in Australia's biggest network with over 1000 offices.
He has also studied Property Economics at the University of Technology Sydney, seeking to expand his knowledge in everything property. Joshua was brought up in the property industry and comes from a family of developers and real estate agents.
With a clear focus on taking a fresh and unique approach to connecting with his clients, Joshua has built his real estate career around the importance of culture & humility.
Awards are great, and Joshua has won plenty of them plus enjoys a track record of sales and auction success that speaks for itself. But Joshua prefers to let his clients ‘do the talking’ and there is nothing more meaningful than recommendations from previous clients, who are happy to affirm their satisfaction with how Joshua and his team handled the sale of their property.
Awards & Achievements:
• 2021 - 2022 Chairman Elite Performer (Top 1% of Ray White Group)
• 2019 - 2022 Alan White Elite Performer (Top 3% of Ray White Group)
• Rate My Agent's Top 10 - Rising Star Australia
• Rate My Agents #1 Agent in Bankstown 2020 - 2021
• Yagoona's #1 Agent (Sales)
• Holds the Highest Recorded Sale for a Home (not a development site) in Bankstown, Yagoona, Chester Hill, Potts Hill & Birrong
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Excellence in Auction - Individual - Finalist
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer